Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- One's dress; what one wears; one's clothes.
- He was wearing his formal attire.
- (heraldry) The antler of a deer or stag.
Third person singular
- To dress or garb.
- We will attire him in fine clothing so he can make a good impression.
- He stood there, attired in his best clothes, waiting for applause.
- First-person singular present indicative of attirer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of attirer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of attirer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of attirer.
- Second-person singular imperative of attirer.
Elsewhere on the web