Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.Benjamin Disraeli
- The position of the body or way of carrying oneself.
- The ballet dancer walked with a graceful attitude, ...
- Disposition or state of mind.
- ... but had a lazy attitude to work.
- A negative, irritating, or irritated attitude.
- "Don't give me your attitude."
- (aeronautics) The orientation of an aircraft or other vehicle relative to the horizon, direction of motion etc.
- The airliner had to land with a nose-up attitude after the incident.
disposition or state of mind
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- “attitude” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- "attitude" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
Elsewhere on the web