Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A characteristic or quality of a thing.
- His finest attribute is his kindness.
- (grammar) A word that qualifies a noun.
- In the clause "My jacket is more expensive than yours", "My" is the attribute of "jacket".
- (computing) The applicable option selection; a variable or a value.
- This packet has its coherency attribute set to zero.
- (logic) That which is predicated or affirmed of a subject; a predicate; an accident.
- (computing) An item with which a method, etc. may be decorated.
- There are some more implementations which use C# attributes to define custom attributes specific to the AOP engine. Then the classes that need to be intercepted will be decorated with these custom attributes.
- See also Wikisaurus:characteristic
Third person singular
- (used with to before the object) To associate ownership or authorship with.
- This poem is attributed to Browning.
- “attribute” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- "attribute" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
Elsewhere on the web