Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There are chapters in every life which are seldom read and certainly not aloud.Carol Shields
- (obsolete) Accident; chance; adventure.
- (obsolete) A mischance causing a person's death without felony, as by drowning, or falling into the fire.
aventure f. (plural aventures)
aventure (infinitive: aventurar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of aventurar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of aventurar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of aventurar.
Elsewhere on the web