Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
All fair in love and war.Francis Edward Smedley
- The act of annulling; annulment.
- The act of becoming vacant, or the state of being vacant; – specifically used for the state of a benefice becoming void by the death, deprivation, or resignation of the incumbent.
- A dismissing or a quitting; removal; withdrawal.
- The act of avoiding or shunning; keeping clear of.
- The courts by which anything is carried off.
Elsewhere on the web