Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Will power is to the mind like a strong blind man who carries on his shoulders a lame man who can see.Arthur Schopenhauer
Adjectiveawkward (comparative awkward, superlative er)
- Wanting dexterity in the use of the hands, or of instruments
- John was awkward at performing the trick. He'll have to practice to improve.
- Not easily managed or effected; embarrassing.
- That was an extremely awkward moment. Everyone was watching.
- Perverse; adverse; untoward.
wanting dexterity in the use of the hands
not easily managed or effected; embarrassing
perverse; adverse; untoward
Elsewhere on the web