Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a conflict between reflexes and reflections.Mangnu Hirschfield
See also Axis
- (geometry) An imaginary line around which an object spins (an axis of rotation) or is symmetrically arranged (an axis of symmetry).
- The Earth rotates once a day on its axis.
- (mathematics) A fixed one-dimensional figure, such as a line or arc, with an origin and orientation and such that its points are in one-to-one correspondence with a set of numbers; an axis forms part of the basis of a space or is used to position and locate data in a graph (a coordinate axis).
- (anatomy) The second cervical vertebra of the spine.
- (anatomy): epistropheus
terms derived from axis
geometry: imaginary line
basis of space or part of graph
second cervical vertebra
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- A deer native to Asia.
Elsewhere on the web