Visit the forum if you have a language query!
baby of the family
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea.Richard Saunders
- The youngest member of an immediate family.
- A member of an immediate family who behaves as, or is treated as though they were the youngest member of a family.
- The member of a immediate family who most displays immature emotional attributes.
- An adult member of an immediate family who is treated by others in the family, esp. the parents, as though they were a child.
- French: benjamin (for a male)
Elsewhere on the web