Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To live fully is to let go and die with each passing moment, and to be reborn in each new one.Jack Kornfield
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The plates in the mouth of the baleen whale, Mystacoceti, which it uses to trap its food; formerly used in corsetry
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) a baleen whale
baleen (infinitive: balear)
- Second-person plural (“ustedes”) imperative form of balear.
- Second-person plural (ustedes) present subjunctive form of balear.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of balear.
Elsewhere on the web