Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.William Lyon Phelps
- Plural form of ball.
- Can you believe he can juggle six balls at once?
- (slang) The testicles.
- Dude he got hit in the balls!
- (slang) Bravery, courage, chutzpah, or brazenness.
- He must have a lot of balls to talk to his boss that way.
- (UK, Template loop detected: Template:context 2) Rubbish, nonsense.
- That's a load of balls.
Adverbballs (not comparable)
Elsewhere on the web