Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I'm not impressed with the power of a corporate president. I am impressed with the power of ideas.Ken Mason
- Present participle of bark.
- Who or that barks or bark.
- barking dogs
- (British slang) Short for barking mad.
- He's going to run the marathon in this hot weather dressed as Donald Duck – he must be barking!
- The action of the verb to bark.
- Loud barking could be heard from the dog pound.
- A town in London.
Elsewhere on the web