Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.Michael Leunig
See also Barren
- Rhymes: -ærən
- baron (in some accents)
Adjectivebarren (comparative er, superlative more)
- (not comparable) unable to bear children; sterile
- I silently wept as my daughter's husband rejected her. What would she do now that she was no longer a maiden but also barren?
- of poor fertility, infertile
unable to bear children; sterile
- An area of low fertility and habitation, a desolate place.
- The pine barrens are a site lonely enough to suit any hermit.
Elsewhere on the web