Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Do you want my one-word secret of happiness—It's growth—mental, financial, you name it.Harold S. Geneen
- Rhymes: -æʃ
Third person singular
- To violently pound downward with one's fists.
- To criticize harshly.
- He bashed my ideas.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To submit to Bash.org, or QDB.
- To strike heavily.
- He bashed himself against the door.
- To collide.
- Don't bash into me with that shopping trolley.
- A large party; gala event.
- They had a big bash to celebrate their tenth anniversary.
- An attack that consists of placing all one's weight into a downward attack with one's fists.
Elsewhere on the web