Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is the light on the water. The water is cold and dark and deep.William Maxwell
- A device that produces electricity by a chemical reaction between two substances.
- (law) The crime or tort of intentionally striking another person.
- A coordinated group of artillery.
- An array of similar things.
- Schoolchildren take a battery of standard tests to measure their progress.
- A set of small cages where hens are kept for the purpose of farming their eggs.
- (baseball) The catcher and the pitcher together
- (chess) Two or more pieces on the same rank, file, or diagonal
device producing electricity
crime of striking another
array of similar things
coordinated group of artillery
set of cages for hens
Elsewhere on the web