Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Let the first impulse pass, wait for the second.Baltasar Gracian
Adjectivebearing (not comparable)
- German: tragend
- A mechanical device that supports another part and/or reduces friction.
- (nautical) The horizontal angle between the direction of an object and that of true north; subject to variation and deviation when taken by a magnetic compass
- Relevance; a relationship or connection.
- That has no bearing on this issue.
- One's posture, demeanor, or manner.
- She walks with a confident, self-assured bearing.
- (Often in plural:bearings) Direction or relative position.
terms derived from bearing
- Present participle of to bear.
Elsewhere on the web