Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.Mildred Barthel
- Present participle of belong.
- (uncountable) The action of the verb to belong.
- I have a feeling of belonging in London.
- A need for belonging seems fundamental to humans.
- (countable) (almost always used in the plural) Something physical that is owned.
- Make sure you take all your belongings when you leave.
the action of the verb to belong
something physical that is owned
Elsewhere on the web