Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you cannot renounce the world the genius of happiness will never salute you.Prutz
See also bellow
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- lower in spatial position than
- The treasure is buried 2 meters below the ground.
- lower in value than
- The temperature is below zero.
- downstream of
- south of
- unsuitable to the rank or dignity of
- Such petty behavior is below me.
- (lower in spatial position than): beneath, under, underneath
- (lower in value than): under
- (downstream of): downstream
- (unsuitable to the rank or dignity of): beneath
lower in spatial position than
lower in value than
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Arabic: (ta-hat) تحت
- Serbian: испод (or) ispod
- in a lower place
- on a lower storey
- farther down
- (nautical) on a lower deck
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) below zero
- (in a lower place): beneath, under, underneath
- (on a lower storey): downstairs
- (farther down): downwards
in a lower place
on a lower storey
Elsewhere on the web