Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.Leo Buscaglia
See also BEM
- used to express approval
- used to introduce a new sentence, idea or line of thought
- (expression of approval) bravo
bem m. (plural bens)
- (with capitalized initial, no plural form) the ensemble of forces that conspire for good, as opposed to evil.
- benefit, profit
- a good, a property
- darling, loved one
- IPA: [bem]
- first-person plural present tense form of [[bea#Template:lang:ro|bea]].
- first-person plural subjunctive form of [[bea#Template:lang:ro|bea]].
Elsewhere on the web