Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There's night and day, brother, both sweet things; sun, moon, and stars, brother, all sweet things; there's likewise a wind on the heath. Life is very sweet, brother; who would wish to die?George Borrow
- (vulgar, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Used as an insult analogous to asshole or dickwad.
- You fucking bitchwad, you stepped on my foot!
- 2000 October 11, John Reynolds, “What every PC at my company is thinking.”, 3dfx.products.voodoo5, Usenet
- If there were a merciful God in Heaven, He would give me arms that I might strangle this bitchwad.
- 2001 November 11, Donn Miller, “Someone please find out who Slick really is”, rec.sport.football.college, Usenet
- I'm really tired of this stupid dumbass poser 24/7'ing in here, pretending to be a soldier. Please, someone find out who this bitchwad is, so he can shut the hell up.
- 2001 August 15, Elliot “Squeeze The Uise” Costi, “Globally ignored”, alt.alumni.warwick, Usenet
- Also, the internet has been permanantly connected recently cos of bitchwad rinsing chat rooms. Grrr.
- 2005 July 15, “d1b9p54” from anonymous.to, “Phil and netcopping (was: some other thing)”, soc.history.what-if, Usenet
- if you really think you were the victim of the crime, you should alert the proper authorities and not cry like a little bitchwad all over the group every other fucking post.
Elsewhere on the web