Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The object of love is to serve, not to win.Woodrow Wilson
- Rhymes: -eɪzɪŋ
- Present participle of blaze.
- cutting a path through vegetation
- (metaphorically) cutting a path through a problem
- moving quickly
- The car was blazing along at 90 mph.
Adjectiveblazing (not comparable)
- very fast
- (sarcastically) very slow
- Garden snails move at a blazing speed of about .03 miles per hour.
- (slang) Physically and/or sexually attractive
- "Jessica Alba, with her perfectly-curved body, was simply blazing in her new movie!"
- Spanish: llameante
Elsewhere on the web