Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I have made decisions that turned out to be wrong, and went back and did it another way, and still took less time than many who procrastinated over the original decision. Your brain is capable of handling 140, 000 million bits of information in one second, and if you take hours or days or weeks to reach a vital decision, you are short-circuiting your most valuable property.Jerry Gillies
Old English blētsunġ
- Rhymes: -ɛsɪŋ
- Some kind of divine or supernatural aid, or reward.
- A pronouncement invoking divine aid.
- Good fortune.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A modern pagan ceremony.
- the act of declaring, seeking or bestowing favor
- a thing one is glad of
Some kind of divine or supernatural aid, or reward
pronouncement invoking divine aid
(paganism) A modern pagan ceremony
act of declaring, seeking or bestowing favor
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web