Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.Douglas Yates
to botch (third-person singular simple present botch, present participle es, simple past and past participle -)
Third person singular
- (transitive) to perform (a task) in an unacceptable or incompetent manner; to make a mess of something; to ruin; to bungle; to spoil; to destroy
- A botched haircut seems to take forever to grow out.
- to do something without skill, without care, or clumsily
- An action, job, or task that has been performed very badly
- A ruined, defective, or clumsy piece of work; mess; bungle
- A mistake that is very stupid or embarrassing
- A messy, disorderly or confusing combination; conglomeration; hodgepodge
- A visible rash or swelling on the skin; a boil
Elsewhere on the web