Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they're awake, and whenever they're asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow.Adam Zimbler
- (UK) IPA: /ˈbuːfɑ̃/, SAMPA: /"bu:fA~/
- (US) enPR: bo͞o-fäntʹ, IPA: /buˈfɑːnt/, SAMPA: /bu"fA:nt// or enPR: bo͞oʹfänt, IPA: /ˈbufɑːnt/, SAMPA: /"bufA:nt//
- Of hair or clothing, full-bodied or puffy; puffed out away from head or body.
- Her bouffant suit made her seem much heavier than her petite figure actually was.
- Present participle of bouffer.
Elsewhere on the web