Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
- Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
- She bought an expensive bag last week.
- People have bought gas masks.
- Our products can be bought at your local store.
- (obsolete) A fold, flexure, knot, bend, twist, turn or coil (as in a rope), (as the boughts of a serpent).
- (obsolete) The part of a sling that contains the stone.
Elsewhere on the web