Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.Jawaharlal Nehru
- stock exchange
- A meeting of stamp collectors and/or dealers, where stamps and covers are sold or exchanged. A bourse usually has no competitive exhibits of stamps or covers. Almost all public stamp exhibitions include a dealer bourse, though many bourses are held without a corresponding exhibition.
bourse f. (plural bourses)
- (originallyTemplate loop detected: Template:context 1) purse
- its money content
- financial grant, such as a scholarship
- bourse, stock exchange or other commercial exchange
- bourse, trade fair or non-commercial fair
- Nouveau Petit Larousse illustré. Dictionnaire encyclopédique. Paris, Librairie Larousse, 1952, 146th edition
Elsewhere on the web