Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
- Present participle of bowl.
- A game played by rolling a ball down an alley and trying to knock over a triangular group of ten pins; ten-pin bowling
- Several similar games played indoors or outdoors.
- (cricket) The action of propelling the ball towards the batsman.
- (slang) A particular style of walking associated with urban street culture.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The action of the verb to bowl.
several similar games
(circket) propelling the ball towards the batsman
a walking style
action of the verb “to bowl”
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- IPA: /bu.liŋ/
bowling m. (plural bowlings)
- Elle adore jouer au bowling.
bowling m. inv.
|Declination for bowling||Singular||Uncountable|
- bowling; a game played by rolling a ball down an alley
Elsewhere on the web