Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a hard thing because it is achieved only by making others happy.Stuart Cloete
Third person singular
- to fail
- I am afraid my computer will break down if I try to run it at too high a speed.
- to become unstable, mentally or otherwise.
- She is back to work now, after her break down.
- to decay
- Leaves and grass will break down into compost faster if you keep them moist.
- to give more detail
- If you don't understand, ask him to break down the numbers for you.
to become unstable, mentally or otherwise
to give more detail
Elsewhere on the web