Visit the forum if you have a language query!
From French word brise
- (meteorology) A gentle to moderate wind.
- The breeze rustled the papers on her desk.
- Any activity that is easy, not testing or difficult.
- After studying Latin, Spanish was a breeze.
- (cricket) The wind blowing across a cricket match, whatever its strength.
- Ashes and residue of coal or charcoal, usually from a furnace. See Wikipedia article on Clinker.
Third person singular
- (usually with "along"): To move casually, in a carefree manner, but not slowly.
Elsewhere on the web