Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A pity beyond all telling is hid in the heart of love.William Butler Yeats
Adjectivebrisk (comparative brisk, superlative er)
- Full of liveliness and activity; characterized by quickness of motion or action; lively; spirited; quick.
- We took a brisk walk yesterday.
- Full of spirit of life; effervescing, as liquors; sparkling; as, brisk cider.
- Stimulating or invigorating.
- This morning was a brisk fall day. It wasn't cold enough for frost but you wanted to keep moving.
Full of liveliness and activity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web