Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.Dan Millman
Old English brū.
- Rhymes: -aʊ
- the ridge over the eyes; the eyebrow
- the projecting upper edge of a steep place such as a hill
- (nautical) the gangway from ship to shore when a ship is lying alongside a quay
- (nautical) the hinged part of a landing craft or ferry which is lowered to form a landing platform; a ramp
the ridge over the eyes; the eyebrow
the gangway from ship to shore when a ship is lying alongside a quay
the hinged part of a landing craft or ferry which is lowered to form a landing platform; a ramp
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web