Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- An implement with a handle, and a head with multiple more or less flexible bristles, used for any of various purposes including cleaning, painting, and arranging hair.
- A spring-loaded electrical contact, usually of carbon, between the stationary and rotating parts of a machine.
- The act of brushing something.
- She gave her hair a quick brush.
- (uncountable) Wild vegetation, generally larger than grass but smaller than trees.
- A short and sometimes occasional encounter or experience.
- He has had brushes with communism from time to time.
- The tail of a fox.
- (video games) In 3D video games, a convex polyhedron, esp. one that defines structure of the play area.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The floorperson of a poker room, usually in a casino.
Third person singular
- To clean with a brush.
- Brush your teeth.
- To untangle or arrange with a brush.
- Brush your hair.
- To apply with a brush.
- Brush the paint onto the walls.
- To remove with a sweeping motion.
- Brush the flour off your clothes.
- To touch with a sweeping motion.
- Her scarf brushed his skin.
Elsewhere on the web