Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a matter of one's most ordinary everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self. To be damned is for one's ordinary everyday mode of consciousness to be unremitting agonizing preoccupation with self.Iris Murdoch
- (uncountable) The act or process of building.
- The building of the bridge will be completed in a couple of weeks.
- A closed structure with walls and a roof.
- My sister lives in that apartment building.
- apartment building
- building blocks
- building permit
- building society
- building trade
- office building
- main building
act or process of building
closed structure with walls and a roof
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web