Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.Arthur Rubinstein
to bulk (third-person singular simple present -, present participle -, simple past and past participle -)
- Size, mass or volume.
- The major part of something.
- (food) The result of water retained by fibre.
- (uncountable) (transport) Unpackaged goods when transported in large volumes, e.g. coal, ore or grain.
- (countable) a cargo or any items moved or communicated in the manner of cargo.
- (bodybuilding) Excess body mass, especially muscle.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A hypothetical higher-dimensional space within which our own four-dimensional universe may exist.
size, mass or volume
major part of something
cosmology: hypothetical higher-dimension space
Adjectivebulk (comparative bulkier, superlative bulkiest)
- being large in size, mass or volume
large in size, mass, or volume
Third person singular
Elsewhere on the web