Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Whenever I hear people talking about liberal ideas, I am always astounded that men should love to fool themselves with empty sounds. An idea should never be liberal; it must be vigorous, positive, and without loose ends so that it may fulfill its divine mission and be productive. The proper place for liberality is in the realm of the emotions.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- (mathematics) (uncountable) The act or process of calculating.
- (mathematics) (countable) The result of calculating.
- (countable) Reckoning, estimate.
- By my calculation, we should be there by midnight.
- (countable) An expectation based on circumstances.
- (act or process of calculating): calculating, computation, computing, reckoning (old)
- (estimate): estimate, guess, reckoning, measurement
act or process of calculating
result of calculating
expectation based on circumstances
Elsewhere on the web