Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my bass playing abilities.Les Claypool
- (countable) (mathematics) Any formal system in which symbolic expressions are manipulated according to fixed rules.
- vector calculus
- (uncountable) (analysis) Differential calculus and integral calculus considered as a single subject.
- (countable) (medicine) A stony concretion that forms in a bodily organ.
- renal calculus ( = kidney stone)
- (uncountable) (dentistry) Deposits of calcium phosphate salts on teeth.
formal mathematical system
differential calculus and integral calculus considered as a single subject
stony concretion in an organ
deposits on teeth
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Second declension (2).
Elsewhere on the web