Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When I stand before thee at the day's end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.Rabindranath Tagore
- Rhymes: -ɑː(r)di
cardi (plural cardis)
- (British informal) A cardigan.
- cardie, cardy (plural in each case cardies)
- Plural form of cardo.
- Second-person singular present tense of cardare.
- First-person singular, second-person singular and third-person singular present subjunctive of cardare.
- Third-person singular imperative of cardare.
Elsewhere on the web