Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Perhaps the old monks were right when they tried to root love out; perhaps the poets are right when they try to water it. It is a blood-red flower, with the color of sin; but there is always the scent of a god about it.Olive Schreiner
(Redirected from cardy)
- Rhymes: -ɑː(r)di
cardi (plural cardis)
- (British informal) A cardigan.
- cardie, cardy (plural in each case cardies)
- Plural form of cardo.
- Second-person singular present tense of cardare.
- First-person singular, second-person singular and third-person singular present subjunctive of cardare.
- Third-person singular imperative of cardare.
Elsewhere on the web