Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.Eleanor Roosevelt
- (comics) A humorous drawing, often with a caption, or a strip of such drawings.
- (comics) A drawing satirising current public figures.
- (art) An artist's preliminary sketch.
- (animation) An animated cartoon.
- A diagram in a scientific concept.
- (humorous drawing or strip): comic strip, strip cartoon
- (satire of public figures): caricature, political cartoon
humorous drawing or strip
satire of public figures
diagram in a scientific concept
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
Elsewhere on the web