Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is like pi—natural, irrational, and very important.Lisa Hoffman
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The package consisting of the bullet, primer, and casing containing gunpowder; a round of ammunition.
- (A general sense that arose by extension from the sense of firearm cartridge) A prefabricated subassembly that can be easily installed in or removed from a larger mechanism or replaced with another interchangeable subassembly.
- (computing) A vessel which contains the ink or toner for a computer printer and can be easily replaced with another.
- (computing) Magnetic tape storage, used for storing (backup) copies of data.
- (obsolete) A small paper package, e.g. in an old book about making printer's type: After all the type has been cast: "The Boy will paper up each sort in a cartridge by itself".
vessel which contains the ink for a computer printer
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web