Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.English Proverb
- Rhymes: -æmɪk
Adjectiveceramic (not comparable)
- made of material produced by the high temperature firing of inorganic, nonmetallic rocks and minerals.
- A ceramic vase stood on the table.
- (uncountable) A hard brittle material that is produced through burning of nonmetallic minerals at high temperatures
- Joan made the dish of ceramic.
- (countable) An object made of this material
- Joe had dozens of ceramics in his apartment.
- Krueger, Dennis (December 1982). "Why On Earth Do They Call It Throwing?" Studio Potter Vol. 11, Number 1.
Elsewhere on the web