Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Farms and in castles, in homes, studies, and cloisters—where sensible people manage to live relatively lusty and decent lives, as moral as they must be, as free as they may be, and as masterly as they can be. If we only knew it, this elusive arrangement is happiness.Erik H. Erikson
- (countable) A type of grass (such as wheat, rice or oats) cultivated for its edible grains.
- (uncountable) The grains of such a grass.
- (uncountable) Breakfast cereal; (countable) a particular type of breakfast cereal.
- (uncountable): Would you like some cereal?
- (countable): Which cereal would you like for breakfast?
type of grass
grains of such a grass
breakfast cereal See breakfast cereal
Translations to be checked
- Macedonian: жито
- Lists of cereals at Wikipedia
Nouncereal m. (plural cereales)
Elsewhere on the web