Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is one thing that matters—to set a chime of words tinkling in the minds of a few fastidious people.Logan Pearsall Smith
- Third-person singular present tense of certificare.
- Second-person singular imperative of certificare.
certifica (infinitive: certificar)
- Informal second-person singular (“tú”) affirmative imperative form of certificar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of certificar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of certificar.
Elsewhere on the web