Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To violate rules in order to gain advantage from a situation.
- (intransitive) To be unfaithful to one's spouse or partner.
violate rules to gain advantage
- Someone who cheats (informal: cheater).
- A card game where the goal is to have no cards remaining in a hand, often by telling lies.
- A hidden means of gaining an unfair advantage in a computer game, often by entering a cheat code.
Elsewhere on the web