Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is the light on the water. The water is cold and dark and deep.William Maxwell
Adjectivechemical (not comparable)
- Of or relating to chemistry.
relating to chemistry
- Any specific chemical element or compound.
- An artificial chemical.
- I color my hair with henna, not chemicals.
- An addictive drug.
any specific chemical element or compound
an artificial chemical
an addictive drug
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- The noun is only ever used in a non-technical way, by the general public rather than by chemists.
Elsewhere on the web