Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind.Daphne Du Maurier
- An option; a decision; an opportunity to choose or select something.
- Do I have a choice of what color to paint it?
- One selection or preference; that which is chosen or decided; the outcome of a decision.
- The ice cream sundae is a popular choice for dessert.
- Anything that can be chosen.
- (definite: the choice): The best or most preferable part
- (anything that can be chosen): assortment, range, selection
- (definite: best or most preferable part): the cream
option or decision
selection or preference
anything that can be choosen
definite: best or most preferable part
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Adjectivechoice (comparative more, superlative choicest or most choice)
- Especially good or preferred.
- It's a choice location, but you will pay more to live there.
- (slang) (New Zealand) Cool; excellent.
- Choice! I'm going to the movies.
especially good or preferred
Elsewhere on the web