Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a sort of action.Aristotle
chops (plural only; not used in singular form)
- The mouth, jaws or jowl.
- (music, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A player's embouchure.
- (informal, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) One's skill at any endeavor.
- Though he was untested, it soon became evident that he had the chops to run with the big boys.
- (nautical) The area where two tides meet and cause an irregular (choppy) sea.
- Plural form of chop.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of chop.
- He chops wood all day.
Elsewhere on the web