Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
- Homophones: cord
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) In music, a combination of any three or more pitches and the diatonic functionality of those pitches.
- (geometry) A straight line between two points of a curve.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A horizontal member of a truss.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The distance between the leading and trailing edge of a wing, measured in the direction of the normal airflow.
- (computing) A keyboard shortcut that involves two or more distinct keypresses, such as Ctrl+M followed by P.
combination of three or more pitches
Elsewhere on the web