Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
See also cité
Third person singular
- To quote; to repeat, as a passage from a book, or the words of another.
- To list the source(s) from which you used information, words or literary or verbal context from.
- First-person singular present indicative of citer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of citer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of citer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of citer.
- Second-person singular imperative of citer.
Elsewhere on the web