Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When you interact with another, an illusion is part of this dynamic. This illusion allows each soul to perceive what it needs to understands in order to heal.Gary Zukav
- The shell of a clam.
- A dredging bucket with hinges like the shell of a clam.
- In foodservice, the white, usually styrofoam box given to consumers with take-out food.
- An object which has a hinge on one edge and two surfaces that close together
- It closes like a clamshell.
- (music) An amphitheater, especially an outdoor amphitheater; the semi-circular acoustic backdrop behind and above the performers.
- Finnish: simpukankuori (1)
Adjectiveclamshell (not comparable)
- similar to the operation of a clam's shell, having a hinge with two sides closing together
- It's a clamshell antenna
Elsewhere on the web