Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you had it all to do over, would you fall in love with yourself again?Source Unknown
- Rhymes: -ɪpɪŋ
- Present participle of clip.
- (uncountable) The action of the verb to clip.
- (countable) A piece of something removed by clipping.
- a clipping of hair
- grass clippings
- (countable) An article clipped from a newspaper.
- (linguistics) A short form (of a word).
- The word "ad" is a clipping of "advertisement".
- (piece of something removed by clipping): offcut, snippet
- (article clipped from a newspaper): cutting, newspaper clipping, newspaper cutting
- (word formed by shortening another): See short form
action of the verb "to clip"
piece of something removed by clipping
article clipped from a newspaper
Elsewhere on the web